5 Virtual Decorating Ideas to Spruce Up Your Home
Looking to spruce up your home without leaving the couch? Check out these 5 virtual decorating ideas that will transform your living space!
1. Try Out Paint Colors Virtually
Are you afraid of committing to a new paint color without knowing exactly how it will look in your space? Many home improvement stores offer virtual paint color visualizers that allow you to upload a photo of your room and apply different paint colors to the walls. This can help you select the perfect shade without lifting a paintbrush!
2. Experiment with Furniture Arrangements
Moving furniture around in your living space can create a whole new feel, but it can be difficult to envision the end result. Luckily, there are virtual room planners that let you input dimensions of your room, and then drag and drop furniture into different configurations to see what works best. This can save you from endless heavy lifting!
3. Don't be afraid to add some greenery
Plants can bring life and dimension to any room, and there are plenty of virtual tools to help you choose the right plants for your space. Apps like PictureThis and Plantifer allow you to take pictures of your space and then suggest plants that will thrive there based on lighting, temperature, and other factors. This can help you select plants that will suit your home and your personal style.
4. Hang Virtual Artwork on Your Walls
Are you indecisive about what kind of artwork to hang up in your home? Try using virtual art hanging tools, such as the Artfully Walls app, to see what different pieces would look like in your space without having to commit to a purchase. This can save you money and allow you to experiment with different styles and arrangements.
5. Use Augmented Reality to Visualize Different Decor
Augmented reality (AR) apps, such as IKEA Place and Houzz, use your phone's camera to show you what furniture and decor would look like in your space. By placing digital versions of furniture and decor in your actual room, you can get a better idea of whether or not certain pieces will look good in your home. This can save you from buying items that won't fit your space or match your existing decor.
- Reviving the Past: Using Museum-Inspired Design to Transform Your Home
- The Ultimate DIY Guide: Save Money by Crafting Your Own Home Decor
- 10 Easy Decoration Tips to Transform Your Home into a Cozy Haven
- Virtual Decor Shopping: How to Furnish Your Home Without Leaving Your Couch
- 5 Unique Decoration Ideas for Your Living Room
- Maximizing Small Spaces: Interior Design Tips and Tricks
- 7 Keys to Achieving Success in Virtual Decorating
- The Art of Virtual Decorating: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Makeover
- How Virtual Decorating Can Help You Save Time and Money
- 5 DIY Home Improvements That Will Add Value to Your Property